Fairwater Health Centre Complaints Procedure
- At the Fairwater Health Centre, as part of the NHS system for dealing with complaints, we operate a Practice comments/complaints procedure that meets the national criteria.
- If you have a complaint it is preferable that you write to the Practice Manager, with detailed circumstances relating to your complaint.
- You will receive an acknowledgement of your letter within 3 working days.
- Your complaint will be investigated fully and our findings will be sent to you within 14 working days. Should the complaint take longer to investigate then you will receive a letter informing you of the expected time scale for completion.
- Should you wish to discuss any complaints you may have, although it is preferred to receive them in writing, then please book an appointment with the Practice Manager.
- It is our aim to give you the highest possible standard of service. We try to deal with these matters swiftly and to reach a satisfactory conclusion in all cases.
Practice Manager - Alistair Brook
Practice Complaints Officer - Dr Shon Phillips